Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Art Diary

My process of creating works start with an idea that pops into my head but from there to the final piece theres allot that goes on.
So this blog will go into that process. Rather than keeping the process secret or editing the mistakes and wrong directions, it will be an honest reflection of thoughts and directions the art takes.
It will link some aspects of the research, development of and methods of creating. Your comments and further links are important, just are those of my peers who openly share information and influence. "no man is an island" How I choose to use that information is purely down to how your influence fit with what at the time I am working towards.
I hope you find the blogs of interest and of use at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.